Les and Sam Gruber opened the London Chop
House in 1938 in the basement of the Murphy Telegraph Building. It was
the top restaurant in Detroit and world-renowned. Everyone who was anyone
dined at the "Chopper." The Gruber brothers opened the London
Chop House North, directly across the street to handle the overflow
of patrons, and the Caucus Club was born in 1952. The sister restaurant
to the London Chop House has always been dark and clubby. Always busy
at lunch. Judges, lawyers, ad executives, stockbrokers, bankers and
downtowners know it as the place to make and celebrate a deal!
Menu coming soon..